Shafqat Hussain, Ph. D.
- Ph. D. in Physics and Photon Science (2016), Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- M.S. in Physics (2007), University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan
- B.S. in Physics (2003), University of Punjab, Parkistan
PUBLICATIONS & AWARDS
- “Multifaceted Adsorption of α-Cyano-4-hydroxycinnamic Acid on Silver Surfaces”, Dawoon Jung, Kooknam Jeon, Juhyun Yeo, Shafqat Hussain, and Yoonsoo Pang, Appl. Surf. Sci. 425, 63-68 (2017).
- “Ultrafast Intramolecular Proton Transfer of Alizarin Investigated by Femtosecond Stimulated Raman Spectroscopy”, Myungsam Jen, Sebok Lee, Kooknam Jeon, Shafqat Hussain, and Yoonsoo Pang, J. Phys. Chem. B 121, 4129-4136 (2017).
- “Surface-enhanced Raman Scattering of Coumarin 343 on Silver Colloidal Nanoparticles”, Shafqat Hussain and Yoonsoo Pang, Spectrochim. Acta A 166, 121-128 (2016).
- “Surface Geometry of Tryptophan Adsorbed on Gold Colloidal Nanoparticles”, Shafqat Hussain and Yoonsoo Pang, J. Mol. Struct. 1096, 121-128 (2015).