Jaebeom Lee, Ph. D.
- Ph. D. in Physics and Photon Science (2019), Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- M.S. in Physics and Photon Science (2013), Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- B.S. in Physics (2007), Chonnam National University
PUBLICATIONS & AWARDS
- “Metal-enhanced Fluorescence of Carotenoids in Thin Polymer Films Studied by Time-resolved Electronic Spectroscopy”, Jaebeom Lee,† Junghyun Song,† Daedu Lee, and Yoonsoo Pang, Sci. Rep. 9, 3551 (2019). †equal contribution
- “Photophysical Properties of 1,2-Dihydroxyanthraquinone in AOT Reverse Micelles”, Taehyung Jang, Gisang Lee, Sebok Lee, Jaebeom Lee, and Yoonsoo Pang, J. Mol. Liq., 279, 503-509 (2019).
- “Ultrafast intramolecular proton transfer reaction of 1,2-dihydroxyanthraquinone in the excited state“, Sebok Lee,† Myungsam Jen,† Kooknam Jeon, Jaebeom Lee, Joonwoo Kim, and Yoonsoo Pang, In Photochemistry and Photophysics, Satyen Saha (Ed.), DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.75783 (†equal contribution).
- “Ultrafast Electron Injection from the S2 State of Carotenoids into TiO2 Nanoparticles”, Sebok Lee, Terry Park, Jaebeom Lee, and Yoonsoo Pang, J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 17, 2685–2689 (2017).
- “Metal-Enhanced Fluorescence and Ultrafast Energy Transfer of Dyes near Silver Nanosurfaces”, Jaebeom Lee, Sebok Lee, Myungsam Jen, Daedu Lee, Junghyun Song, and Yoonsoo Pang, In Frontiers of Plasmon Enhanced Spectroscopy Volume 2, Y. Ozaki, George Schatz, Duncan Graham, and Tamitake Itoh (Eds.), Volume 1246, Ch. 9, 209-225 (2016).
- “Metal-Enhanced Fluorescence: Ultrafast Energy Transfer from Dyes in a Polymer Film to Metal Nanoparticles”, Jaebeom Lee and Yoonsoo Pang,J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 16, 1629-1632 (2016).
- “Metal-Enhanced Fluorescence: Wavelength-Dependent Ultrafast Energy Transfer”, Jaebeom Lee, Sebok Lee, Myungsam Jen, and Yoonsoo Pang, J. Phys. Chem. C 119, 23285-23291 (2015).
- “Excited-state Intramolecular Proton Transfer and 1,2-dihydroxyanthraquinone by transient absorption spectroscopy”, Sebok Lee, Jaebeom Lee, and Yoonsoo Pang, Curr. Appl. Phys. 15, 1492-1499 (2015).
- [Student Poster Award] The 113rd Korean Chemical Society Spring Meeting, Ilsan, Korea, Jaebeom Lee, Ingu Lee, Sebok Lee, Yoonsoo Pang, “Excited-state dynamics of DCM near plasmonic nanoparticles”, April 16-18, 2014.