Ph. D. Candidate
- Ph. D. candidate in Chemistry, GIST
- M. S. in Physics and Photon Science (2014), GIST
- B. S. in Electronic Engineering (2012), Gachon University
PUBLICATIONS & AWARDS
- “Excited State Dynamics of 4-Dimethylamino-4′-nitrobiphenyl Confined in AOT Reverse Micelles”, Gisang Lee, Taehyung Jang, Sebok Lee, Hyeongyeol Oh, Hohjai Lee*, and Yoonsoo Pang*, J. Mol. Liq., 305, 112873 (2020).
- “Ultrafast Intramolecular Proton Transfer and Solvation Dynamics of DMSO”, Myungsam Jen,† Kooknam Jeon,† Sebok Lee, Sunjoo Hwang, Won-jin Chung,* and Yoonsoo Pang*, Struct. Dyn. 6, 064901 (2019). †equal contribution
- “Photophysical Properties of 1,2-Dihydroxyanthraquinone in AOT Reverse Micelles”, Taehyung Jang, Gisang Lee, Sebok Lee, Jaebeom Lee, and Yoonsoo Pang, J. Mol. Liq. 279, 503-509 (2019).
- [Proceeding] “Intramolecular Charge Transfer Probed by Femtosecond Stimulated Raman Spectroscopy”, Sebok Lee, Myungsam Jen, Kooknam Jeon, Joonwoo Kim, and Yoonsoo Pang, in Frontiers in Optics / Laser Science, OSA Technical Digest (Optical Society of America, 2018), paper JW4A.137.
- “Ultrafast intramolecular proton transfer reaction of 1,2-dihydroxyanthraquinone in the excited state”, Sebok Lee,† Myungsam Jen,† Kooknam Jeon, Jaebeom Lee, Joonwoo Kim, and Yoonsoo Pang, In Photochemistry and Photophysics, Satyen Saha (Ed.), DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.75783 (†equal contribution).
- [Student Oral] Optics and Photonics Congress 2018, Busan, Korea, Sebok Lee, Kooknam Jeon, Myungsam Jen, Joonwoo Kim, and Yoonsoo Pang, “Twisted intramolecular charge transfer state of DCM investigated by femtosecond stimulated Rama spectroscopy”, August 27-29, 2018
- [Student Poster Award] The 17th Workshop on Advanced Lasers and Their Applications, Jeju, Korea, Sebok Lee, Kooknam Jeon, Myungsam Jen, Joonwoo Kim, Yoonsoo Pang, “Structural changes of molecules during the intramolecular charge transfer process studied by femtosecond stimulated Raman spectroscopy”, May 10-12, 2018.
- “Precisely tuneable energy transfer system using peptoid helix-based molecular scaffold”, Boyeong Kang, Woojin Yang, Sebok Lee, Sudipo Mukherjee, Jonathan Forstater, Byoungsook Goh, Tae-Young Kim, Vincent A. Voelz,* Yoonsoo Pang,* and Jiwon Seo,* Sci. Rep. 7, 4786 (2017).
- “Ultrafast Intramolecular Proton Transfer of Alizarin Investigated by Femtosecond Stimulated Raman Spectroscopy”, Myungsam Jen, Sebok Lee, Kooknam Jeon, Shafqat Hussain, and Yoonsoo Pang, J. Phys. Chem. B 121, 4129-4136 (2017).
- “Ultrafast Electron Injection from the S2 State of Carotenoids into TiO2 Nanoparticles”, Sebok Lee, Terry Park, Jaebeom Lee, and Yoonsoo Pang, J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 17, 2685–2689 (2017).
- “Metal-Enhanced Fluorescence and Ultrafast Energy Transfer of Dyes near Silver Nanosurfaces”, Jaebeom Lee, Sebok Lee, Myungsam Jen, Daedu Lee, Junghyun Song, and Yoonsoo Pang, In Frontiers of Plasmon Enhanced Spectroscopy Volume 2, Y. Ozaki, George Schatz, Duncan Graham, and Tamitake Itoh (Eds.), Volume 1246, Ch. 9, 209-225 (2016).
- [Student Poster Award] The 10th Asia-Pacific Laser Symposium and the 15th Workshop on Advanced Lasers and Their Applications, Jeju, Korea, Sebok Lee, Myungsam Jen, Taehyung Jang, Yoonsoo Pang, “Excited State Proton Transfers in Reverse Micelles Investigated by Time-Resolved Electronic and Vibrational Spectroscopy”, May 12, 2016.
- “Metal-Enhanced Fluorescence: Wavelength-Dependent Ultrafast Energy Transfer”, Jaebeom Lee, Sebok Lee, Myungsam Jen, and Yoonsoo Pang, J. Phys. Chem. C 119, 23285-23291 (2015).
- “Excited-state Intramolecular Proton Transfer and 1,2-dihydroxyanthraquinone by transient absorption spectroscopy”, Sebok Lee, Jaebeom Lee, and Yoonsoo Pang, Curr. Appl. Phys.15, 1492-1499 (2015).
- “Excited-state dynamics of All-trans-Retinal Investigated by Time-resolved Electronic and Vibrational Spectroscopy”, Myungsam Jen, Sebok Lee, and Yoonsoo Pang, Bull. Korean Chem. Soc. 36, 900-905 (2015). *This paper is dedicated to Professor Kwan Kim on the occasion of his honorable retirement.
- “Excited-state dynamics of Carotenoids Studied by Femtosecond Transient Absorption Spectroscopy”, Ingu Lee, Sebok Lee, and Yoonsoo Pang, Bull. Korean Chem. Soc. 35, 851-857 (2014). *This paper is dedicated to Professor Myung Soo Kim on the occasion of his honorable retirement.