- Ph. D. candidate in Chemistry, GIST
- M. S. in Chemistry (2017), GIST
- B. S. in Chemistry (2015), KAIST
PUBLICATIONS & AWARDS
- “Photophysical Properties of 1,2-Dihydroxyanthraquinone in AOT Reverse Micelles”, Taehyung Jang, Gisang Lee, Sebok Lee, Jaebeom Lee, and Yoonsoo Pang, J. Mol. Liq. 279, 503-509 (2019).
- “Surface State-mediated Charge Transfer of Cs₂SnI₆ and Its Application in Dye-sensitized Solar Cells”, HyeonOh Shin, Byung-Man Kim, Taehyung Jang, Kwang-Min Kim, Deok-Ho Roh, Jung Seung Nam, Jeong Soo Kim, Un-Young Kim, Byunghong Lee, Yoonsoo Pang* and Tae-Hyuk Kwon*, Adv. Energy Mater. 9, 1803243 (2019).
- [Student Poster Award] The 127th Korean Chemical Society Physical Chemistry Division Summer Symposium, Sokcho, Korea, Taehyung Jang, Sebok Lee, Gisang Lee, and Yoonsoo Pang, “Excited-state Proton Transfer of Photoacids in Reverse Micelles Investigated by Time-resolved Electronic Spectroscopy”, July 9-11, 2018.
- [Student Poster Award] The 117th Korean Chemical Society Spring Meeting, Ilsan, Korea, Taehyung Jang, Sebok Lee, Yoonsoo Pang, “Investigation of excited state proton transfers in reverse micelles by time-resolved electronic spectroscopy”, April 21, 2016.